Friday, April 8, 2011

FAMILY

FAMILY - just a simple words that everyone know. but, do u know that the real insight meaning?
Family mean : Father And Mother I Love You.

I told my pupils that: if u doen't love ur parents, then it mean u does'nt have a family.

Soonly, all the pupils answered me that: teacher, i love my parents, so i have a happy family.
They continued: without my parents, then i can't be here!
Even the children can realise the meaning....
How about some of the adukts that sent their parents to the old folk house?...

I'm so gladful and gratitude that I still have chance be with my parents everyday.
We can have dinner avery night.
We can hang out to the town.
We can go shopping every weekend.
We can have the family trip so frequently. and many....

Yes, I have a happy family, because I love my father and mother.

Waiting for my next family trip soon...
Langkawi Island on next week, and pangkor Island on next month. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment